Episode-147- What Type of Survivor are You and the Government Lies to us Again
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (19.2MB)
The first thing I want to say in todays show notes is that I apologize for how bad my voice got during today’s show. I am fighting off another bout of alergies and it is making me horse to say the least.
Tune in today to hear…
- Some thoughts about last Fridays T.V. episode of Glenn Beck’s Show
- A book called “The Survivors Club”
- What is your survivor type, fighter, realist, thinker, connector or believer?
- Take the survivor type quiz and do you agree with the results
- May be a survivalist should learn to cultivate all 5 characteristics
- 285 Billion to save the value of your home, not unless you live in CA, FL, NV, MI or
- More on the mutual fund lie, your money now break even over a 12 year span, if you are lucky
- The government goal with mutual funds, “keep money in the market”, nothing more
- Is it time for an “I am pissed off because” page in your journal
- Salute of the week to the Governor of Mississippi (Haley Barbour) for turning down stimulus money
- How the stimulus is another way the Federal Government is eroding states rights
- How the stimulus will remove the work requirement from welfare reform for the states that take the money
Resources for Today’s Show
- 5 States to get most of the housing stimilus – Directly stated by Obama
- Our forum thread about The Survivors Quiz – go take it and see what you think
- The Survivors Club Website
- Haley Barbour’s Website – Thank this guy for standing up!
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.
I took the test last week and I was a Thinker. I’m sure that my secondary one would be Fighter though.
LMAO @ Swanson’s post. There’s a shocker. Our News Hound giving you your first hit!! =-D
According to the test, I am a “Fighter”. (Who? Me?) ;^P
Jack,Great show, you make me think outside the box. I have taken the same test on the Glen Beck.com site and it said that I was a believer. It also results were that I believed that God had a plan for me. It was right to a point but I also agree with you that we all should have a little of each of these traits to survive. In most situations I do move through all five types before ending at the solution. Most people that have 401’s or IRAs in mutual funds have the ability to move their money around inside of their fund without paying any charges if its a no load fund.
Louisiana’s Gov Bobby Jindal said he was not taking all the Stimulus money, no to the funds for unemployment and yes on the Highway funding, while on Meet The Press Sunday (2-22-09).
can i have a salute of the week?
Haley Barbour is the governer of Mississippi
Here’s a link to where Swanson posts excerpts from the book. It outlines each personality type and defines its qualities. =-]
I’m with you Jack, a Realist with attributes of the other 4 thrown in for good measure.
So mutual funds are too regulated and weighed down to work in our interests. What about ETF’s? Any assets and managers that you can buy these days that will survive inflation and really get pick you up on the bounce.
Could not find your area for taking the test
Get your weapon and be prepared
Know how to hunt for food,,meat and herbs
Find a fresh supply of water
Find a hidden place that is warm and dry
Know everything and everyone that is around you and be 3 steps ahead of them
Never trust what you see, but won’t you don’t see
Be ready and willing to do anything to survive
@Roy the link is under “Resources for Today’s Show” second link,