Day in and day out I get emails from listeners that mean well, but frankly most don’t get it. They are emails about passing a law for this or that, as if that would really fix anything. Franky I am at a point where the only laws that need be passed would be a law undoing an existing law. Government and restrictions on liberty are the problems, hence stop looking for solutions from the people causing the problem.
Some sound good, such as, people that want to amend the constitution to say, “Congress shall make now law that “all laws made by Congress applying to citizens of the United States apply equally to members of Congress themselves”. Sure that sounds good but you are saying, please let us ask the wolf and the fox to pass a law that says they can’t raid the hen house. How likely is that to work?
It doesn’t help that this myth is attributed to Warren Buffet who first never said it and secondly shouldn’t be trusted any more then Barack Obama or George Bush, in other words not at all. The government has created every single major problem it is currently trying to supposedly solve. Let me be blunt you are NEVER EVER NEVER, going to see a world where our government becomes “good” or “smaller” or “less corrupt” unless it simply fails and even that is no guarantee of anything. Sorry to tell you folks but you are your ONLY solution to any and all real problems that you and your family will face.
Join Me Today As We Discuss…
- Stop worrying about the next disaster and see the one you are in right now
- Stop being so pissed off about “rounding errors”
- Why government not only won’t but can’t and never will fix our problems
- Why you would not government to fix things even if it could
- The lesson of your destitute, drunken, dope addicted “Uncle Sam”
- What you must do to thrive in coming years
- You are your own answer
- You have to learn from boxers and MMA fighters, train before a fight!
- But what about community, it isn’t just me is it
- Take responsibility for your food
- Take responsibility for your health
- Take responsibility for your education
- Take responsibility for your own waste
- Take responsibility for your own energy
- Do shit and never apologize for doing good shit!
- Act because you want to, not due to fear
Resources for today’s show…
- The Year 1269
- Join Our Forum
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Get TSP Copper Sentinels
- TSP Gear
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- JM Bullion – (sponsor of the day)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Our Expert Council is Made Up of…
- Kerry Davis – Dark Angel Medical – Emergency Medicine and Life Saving Care
- Bryan Black – ITS Tactical – All Things Tactical, E&E, Lock Picking, etc.
- Frank Sharp Jr. – Fortress Defense Consultants – Weapons, Tactics and Security
- Darby Simpson – DarbySimpson.com – Livestock and Farm Management/ Homestead Consulting
- Ben Falk – Whole Systems Design – Permaculture (Specializing in North Eastern Climates)
- Paul Wheaton – Permies.com – Permaculture (Specializing in North Western Climates)
- Tim Glance – Old Grouch’s Military Surplus – Bug Out Vehicles, Military Surplus and Communications
- Stephen Harris – Solar1234 – All things Energy
- Chef Keith Snow – Harvest Eating – Cooking
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.