That is honestly a fair question and one I get from a lot of people. Here I am this guy who has a lot of computer and internet knowledge, I know how to make Google do my bidding with the art of SEO (search engine optimization), I have been in sales for global corporations and I have about a million interests.
Why in the hell would a person like me…
1. Be a survivalist?
2. Make teaching it and spreading it my life’s work?
Join me today as we discuss…
- What survivalism is to me
- Why my roots make survivalism part of my make up
- Why I don’t shun modern technology like say a GPS or a computer
- Why I still value ancient skills like fire making, tracking and trapping
- Why I believe that survivalism is a “human concept”
- Why I tend to stay away from a lot of typical survivalism stuff like the New World Order
- Why I see gardening and permaculture as survival topics
- Why I really love guns but only discuss them may be 10% of the time
- Why I believe that survivalism can actually save America
- What the covert mission of The Survival Podcast really is
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- MURS-Radio.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.