Today’s show is a bit of a change up with some feed back responses to emails, blog comments and forum posts from our listeners.
Tune in today to hear…
- Yes Jack Screwed up and gave out two different contest code words (don’t worry I accepted both)
- The call to arms yesterday was not “the commandments of Jack” (grin)
- Yes you should call your 5 key government reps the allocate and spend about 40% of your income collectively and have racked up about 440K of debt on your behalf
- Can the government do anything right? What about the GI Bill and the Civil Rights Act?
- A bit on Manna Storehouse, yes it really happened here in America
- The real “conspiracy” today is in the food and money industries, not in FEMA
- Thoughts about Alex Jones (not everyone that listens to Alex is in the Tin Foil Hat Brigade)
- I tried the solar water heat sink (black water barrel) it worked
- Thoughts about antifreeze and being sure you don’t harm animals with it
- Thoughts on “not timing the market”, all it really amounts to is an advisers excuse for failure
- Why mutual funds are NOT what you think they are
- My commitment to you, including my commitment to occasionally piss you off, it’s my job
Resources for Today’s Show
- What happened at Manna Storehouse (this should frighten you)
- More on Manna Storehouse
- The other side of the Manna Storehouse Story (who knows which to believe)
- Manna Storehouse – The Family Speaks (I think I will believe them for now)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
Please get involved with Stockings for Soldiers as well.