Today we take a look at 9 underrated threats, I refer to them as underrated because they don’t really get discussed in main stream media or when they are discussed no deep understanding of them, their historical significance or their interconnected nature.
Today we discuss the following threats and what they might mean to use in the future.
- China’s move to create a “big ten” and own the global automotive industry
- Europe’s massive immigration problems
- The effect of Monsanto and other agricultural giants imposing seed patents in third world nations
- The fact that China and Russia have been buying up gold this year
- China’s big move in buying up contracts on exports, natural resources, mining companies, manufacturing facilities and more
- The depletion of global fossil aquifers
- China’s move to basically own Africa and why they could very well pull it off
- The global tax system based on the Global Warming Scam
- How an economic recovery at the wrong time could long term be a huge threat to the US and Western Europe
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Where Agricultural Commodities are Going and What is Driving Them
- China is Creating a “Resource Based Economy”
- China and Russia Buying Up Gold
- China’s Move in the Auto Industry (note GM involvement)
- Radical Islamic Immigrants in Europe
- Monsanto’s Attempt at Agricultural Piracy in India
- The Depletion of Global Fossil Aquifers (truly the best info I can find)
- The Rise of China in Africa (yes I know this comes from the CFR but factual info is factual info)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.