Episode-91- TSP Rewind – Reaching the Unreachable
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (0.0KB)
Today is an episode of TSP Rewind, commercial free versions of past podcast episodes.
Today’s episode was originally and was originally Episode-648- Reaching the Unreachable and was first published on April 21st, 2011 .
The following are the original show notes from that episode.
Every day I get emails from people that say my ______ just doesn’t get it. I have tried explaining _____ and ______ and ______ and they still don’t think there is any reason to have a preparedness plan. What else can I say to reach them. Now it is easy to write off people, call them sheeple (as most are), etc until they are someone we love and care about. The problem though can be summed up in the quote, “a profit has no honor in his own country”.
Many of the people closest to you will be some of the last people to listen to you. Today’s show will hopefully speak on your behalf, it may be something you can provide to the “unreachable” or at least the moderately resistant. Unlike many in the “survival” niche I do not believe that you reach people with fear, gloom and doom but with empowerment. So while today’s show may be like preaching to the choir for a lot of the audience I think you will enjoy it as well. In the end I hope it also gives you a tool for reaching others.
A version with the housekeeping removed will be provided in the show notes as well. (Get it Here)
Join me today as we discuss…
- Prepping is a normal activity
- Not prepping is an abnormal activity (10,000 years proves it)
- Food and water are our most fundamental needs
- There are real threats to our on demand lifestyle
- Prepping isn’t “running away” it is the exact opposite
- Smart prepping has no downside
- There is no real sacrifice required (long term)
- The rewards are liberty and freedom
- It will improve your physical health
- It will improve your mental health
- Getting started is very easy and cheap
- It eventually becomes a lifestyle
- It is NOT a political issue, prepping isn’t republican or democrat
- Belief in conspiracy theories isn’t required or even useful
- The primary rule is to do what YOU think is best
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.
No show today? Jack must be out voting and rallying his fellow citizens to vote today. 🙂