Today is an episode of TSP Rewind, commercial free versions of past podcast episodes.
Today’s episode was originally, Episode-744- Building a Business to Create Economic Freedom and was originally published on September 14, 2011.
The following are the original show notes from that episode.
For the last three years all talk in regard to employment and business has been pretty bad. Yet in the depths of this recession many businesses are thriving. These include mega corps, small businesses and what I consider “micro businesses”.
To me a “micro business” is a one or two man show. Such businesses can often end up being nothing more than a hobby unless they are built by the owner with the same passion Henry Ford put into the Model T. Yet for those who really commit, those who really build with unyielding passion there has never been a time better than now to create economic freedom.
In our community many people want more freedom, perhaps a little homestead and most of all the ability to focus on what really matters, their families and communities. This is also the real world though and we have to “keep a roof over head and food on the table”. Join me today as I discuss how building a business can create the freedom to really live the way you choose and above all grant you geographic freedom.
Join Me Today As I Discuss…
- Why the time is now better than any other
- Why no matter your business the web is key
- Social media is simply becoming communications
- The death of the “gate keepers”
- The commitment required
- Why “doing what you love” works
- Why “doing what you know” also works
- Why the system is more important than the subject
- Why poverty is NOT a virtue
- Three things you need to know about your audience
- Who are they
- What do they want
- How do they want it
- What your audience most wants today
- Action Items
- All products can be classified as one of two types
- Wanted (focus on these)
- The golden trifecta of product marketing
- Life Changing
- Profit Yielding
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.