Today is an episode of TSP Rewind, commercial free versions of past podcast episodes.
Today’s episode was originally, Episode-369- The Cancer and Slavery of Debt and was first published on Feb. 22nd, 2010.
The following are the original show notes from that episode.
Today we back up and take a deeper look at the topic of debt and how it both destroys lives in good times and bad. Debt is a cancer that is destroying America. We have been sold a false dream, a false dream that robs the true dream of America’s legacy of freedom.
Join me today as we discuss…
- The basic rules of survival
- The false dream of debt vs the real dream that is America
- Why debt really is cancer and why it will make you act in fear
- How debt leads to bigger government
- Why financial management and debt elimination cannot be separated from survivalism
- The cost of debt must be measured in time, not dollars for the horror to become evident
- The only way to eliminate debt
- Why people in debt out spend people who are debt free
- Why you must at least start eliminating debt if you want to be a modern survivalist
- The main way to be a survivor is to reduce dependence
- Inflation punishes savers, save anyway
- We are forced into risk, debt makes that worse
- The solution is in your hands
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.