Episode-71- TSP Rewind – How to Talk to Others About Prepping
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (0.0KB)
Today is an episode of TSP Rewind, commercial free versions of past podcast episodes.
Today’s episode was originally, Episode-887- How to Talk to Others About Prepping and was first published on April 24, 2012.
The following are the original show notes from that episode.
Today’s show is going to be very cool. I actually got feedback for it on Zello this morning during my drive in and I am going to play part of that feedback for you in the lead off portion of the show today. Remember anyone with a Android phone, an iPhone or a Mac or PC with speakers and a mic can join us at Zello.
Join Me Today As I Discuss…
- Using Zello itself to get people thinking about possible disasters
- Real feedback on Zello about talking to others about prepping form other TSP members
- Use existing interests
- Don’t use language like “when X happen Y will be the result”, use could and might
- Use low resistance events as examples
- Ask questions like do you think and what would you do if
- Use follow up questions like, how long do you think that would work
- If “non reality TV” comes up explain the truth about it
- Why informing others is so important at this time in history
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Copper
- Join Our Forum
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- BELLA Medical Ministries on Facebook – (get them to 2500 likes I donate 250 dollars)
- Zello – The Radio App I Played Today
- Pictures of the Water Notice Mentioned by the Audience Member on Zello Pic One and Pic Two
- The Best of White Goodman – Highlights from the Movie Dodge Ball I mentioned. This is a break from reality, seriously.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.