Today is an episode of TSP Rewind, commercial free versions of past podcast episodes. Today’s episode was originally Episode-845- Ben Franklin on Modern Survivalism & was originally first published on February 22nd, 2012.
The notes below are the original notes from that episode.
Several dozen of you told me that this article sounded like 8 things I say often on TSP.
So rather than read the article at all I decided to do the show based just on the 8 tenets of Franklin and see how much in sync we really are or are not. One thing for sure old Ben’s advice seems quite timeless to me.
Join Me Today as we Discuss these 8 Pieces of Advice from one of Our Founders
- Understand the true value of things
- Be self-sufficient
- Invest in yourself
- Surround yourself with friends who share your values
- Don’t compromise your integrity for money
- Steady diligence is the way to wealth
- Time is money (I have changed this to time is value)
- The accumulation of money is an means to an end
Resources for today’s show…
- Info on The Bioreactor Compost Class
- Find Me on Nostr
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.