Today is an episode of TSP Rewind, commercial free versions of past podcast episodes. Today’s episode was originally Episode-420- What Will the False Recovery Look Like & was originally first published on April, 20th, 2010.
The notes below are the original notes from that episode.
Well, long before the full brunt of the crash was felt I was already forecasting a false recovery. I decided today I would go on record with what it might look like, how we might deal with it and the signs we will see when it is about to go into the second big down turn.
Join me today as we discuss…
- Why I could be wrong – Gerald Celente says I am wrong
- Why I believe I am right but what you believe is most important
- Please understand we have seen this pattern in recent history
- Previous time lines and the inflation that went along with them
- The experts are right about one thing – “nothing has been fixed”
- Inflation initially creates the illusion of economic growth
- Socialism is leading the way – another illusion
- Cap and Trade will happen by hook or by crook – watch out for the hook
- The new health care bill increases “government revenues” long before “cost”
- People are not the ones “holding the money” right now banks are
- The effects of flat wages, inflation and no access to more credit
- Gold is being held but you have to cash it in for chips if you want to play at the casino
- The real “political party” and why they won’t shut off the music
- The false recovery isn’t good news and it is truly false
Resources for today’s show…
- My Nostr Pub Key is npub15879mltlln6k8jy32k6xvagmtqx3zhsndchcey8gjyectwldk88sq5kv0n
- The Entire Movie Harrison Bergeron on Odysee
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
New Resources Mentioned in the New Intro Today
- RT Article on the Dollar’s Loss of Global Dominance
- Paul Wheaton’s Permaculture Adventure Bundle
- DeWalt Cordless Jig Saw (Bare Tool) on Sale – 110 Bucks!
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.