Today is an episode of TSP Rewind, commercial free versions of past podcast episodes. Today’s episode was originally Episode-1644- A Painful Economic and Social Evolution and What to do During It & was originally first published on September, 15th, 2015.
The notes below are the original notes from that episode.
Like many in the prepper movement one of my biggest concerns when I first started prepping heavily about 2001 was the economy. Indeed it was one of my largest macro concerns. As I began to understand not the debt but the unfunded liabilities, I realized the current system at some point, mathematically would fail.
This wasn’t a belief it was and is mathematical fact. There is no way the current economic system can continue indefinitely, it might continue for 20 years, it might even make it 30-40 but it must at some point implode or evolve. Personally I find 10-20 years a stretch, but I have watched this system stretch to where you think it must break and yet it still survives.
At least that is how I used to feel, now I know the truth, the system isn’t surviving it is dying. It is a terminally ill beast in long slow death throws. What does that mean, tune in today to find out.
This episode continues the insurgency series because trust me insurgency is the only solution to the problems we have facing us.
Join Me To Discuss…
- A dying system vs. a system collapse
- Why I say evolution of society and economics is what is really going on
- Why there is no solution in the current systems
- The systems caused the problems
- The systems largely are the problem
- The systems are out dated
- The systems are unjust and immoral
- The systems are not “the best we can do”
- The systems are killing themselves
- You can’t stop evolution
- Practical Anarchism
- Based on morality – consider that deeply
- Doesn’t require others to change
- Chock full of solutions that can and will work
- Conflict Resolution
- Individual Productivity
- True Free Markets
- Access to water and food and basic needs
- Decentralization is the solution to most of our problems
- What we all must start doing in order to adapt
- Refuse to give energy to an archaic system that is dying
- Develop our own individual decentralized groups
- Not wait for others to see things our way, just do shit
- Understand the required interactive edges
- Profit from the systems until we have an alternative
- Think, above all we need critical thinking
- Work in open source models
- Become an army of systems martial artists
- Consider the alternative – and make the right choice for yourself
Resources for today’s show…
- My Nostr Pub Key is npub15879mltlln6k8jy32k6xvagmtqx3zhsndchcey8gjyectwldk88sq5kv0n
- The Entire Movie Harrison Bergeron on Odysee
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.