Today is an episode of TSP Rewind, commercial free versions of past podcast episodes. Today’s episode was originally Episode-761- Downward Class Migration and originally aired on Oct 12th, 2011. The notes below are the original notes from that episode.
I have been predicting downward class migration in the coming years but the more research I do the more I realize that it is actively occurring and has been for the last 50 years.
In reality it is only the illusions created by easy consumer level debt that has hidden the drop in class level over the past few decades.
The coming downward class migration is more accurately a revealing of what has already occurred than something new.
Join me today as I discuss…
- The inflation rate over the last 50 years
- How a surplus of “educated” people has eroded the value of an education
- Why almost all people with degrees used to be upper management and now are often receptionists
- The real value of a general labor construction income in 1973
- How debt has created an illusion of prosperity during an onslaught of poverty
- How cities and counties are cutting costs today
- 9 American cites that are on the fast track to bankruptcy
- Harrisburg PA is bankrupt, how the state made it happen
- The cold hard facts about what is coming
- My challenge to you, do it on 70% for one month
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.