Today is an episode of TSP Rewind, commercial free versions of past podcast episodes.
Today’s episode was originally, Episode-809- Passion, Persistence and Planning Always Beat Paranoia and was first published on Dec. 22, 2011 The notes below are the original notes from that episode.
If you asked me to sum up my view of prepping in some plucky marketing way, I would say it comes down to Three P’s
Unfortunately many people in the prepper world have a fourth P that over rides their entire life, paranoia. I have been told that you are not paranoid if the thing you fear is a legitimate threat.
I don’t fully agree, I mean being hit by a car is a legitimate threat but living in fear of roads or seeing every car as “trying to run you over” is indeed living in a paranoid state. Sure the danger exists but the disconnect is between the danger’s true reality and the perceived danger in the individuals mind.
Join Me Today As I Discuss…
- What exactly is a healthy fear vs. a paranoid state
- A perfect example of paranoia the NDAA as reported vs. as written
- My solutions to Paranoia
- Your lifestyle
- Your future
- Your property
- Your redundancy
- For Life
- For Liberty
- For Your Family
- For Your “Work”
- For The Future
- Failure is only a lesson
- Nothing worth much is easy
- Preparedness is a lifestyle not something you “do”
- How you think is more important than what you know
- What you know is more important than what you have
- What you have is more important than what you don’t have
- Everything is interconnected
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
- Why you Got a Rewind Today
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.