Today is an episode of TSP Rewind, commercial free versions of past podcast episodes.
Today’s episode was originally Episode-2096- Decision Making with Logic and Reason and first aired on Oct. 10th, 2017.
The following are the original show notes from that episode
Here is a fact, whether you like this fact or not won’t change that it is indeed a fact. The American people have been systematically programmed to be unable to make rational and logical decisions over many generations.
Here are the key tenets that contributed to this…
- The State/Education System – Children are taught to learn a thing, repeat a thing and defend a thing, but never to determine a thing. Every concept in our education system is based on a single correct answer, the student never determines anything.
- Industry/Media – Marketing itself is telling a story and not much more. But modern marketing has become the epitome of dichotomy. Everything is boiled down to an A vs B choice. This is done in direct marketing, online, in entertainment, etc.
Long time listeners should be on full patter recognition alert right now, when they see the combination of a common goal between The State and Industry, and recognize the component here of neofascism.
If you are new to TSP understand this has nothing to do with a “Neo Nazi”. No that is old neo fascism and hence no longer neo. You see my friends to understand a word you must define it, so what does neo mean?
- neo – a combining form meaning “new,” “recent,” “revived,” “modified,” used in the formation of compound words.
So just gonna say WWII was ended 72 years ago, there is nothing new about the fascism of Hitler. No today’s new fascism is right here in America.
Fascism is simply a form or government where industry and government work together and see themselves as “mediators between the classes” and feel that “the differences between the classes are to be used as an advantage” in “achieving the goals of both the state and industry”.
We won’t go deep into this concept today but in our “new fascism” we have the largest per capita prison population on the planet but no concentration camps and an oligarchy standing in for a totalitarian dictator. Which is the true neo here, instead of the government running industry, industry runs government.
With such a system it is inevitable that all decision making will end up dumbed down to a dichotomy where the side you are not on, is, always wrong. Such a people can’t be expected to form original opinions and frankly for those in charge such a thing is highly undesirable.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- How and why modern people were taught not to think
- What is a dichotomy vs. a false dichotomy
- Questions to ask about any problem or issue….
- Is this really important to me, if so why
- How did this even come to my attention
- Can I actually take any meaningful action as to this issue, if so what
- What is the source of my knowledge on this issue
- What is this sources agenda
- What is their track record
- What do other sources say
- Is this something I want or that I need in my life/business, etc.
- If this has never been an issue for me before does it really matter now
- On “problems”, “needs” and “wants”
- What happens if we do nothing
- Do we already have something to deal with this
- Is it really a problem
- Is it a need or a want, and how bad do I want it
- How much of my bias is at play here
- On knowledge vs. belief
- Do I know the truth or do I believe I know the truth
- What if anything would change my mind on this thing
- Is this something I was trained to believe or a decision I made
- Final thoughts
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
- Join Me at The Self Reliance Festival
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.