Today is an episode of TSP Rewind, commercial free versions of past podcast episodes.
Today’s episode was originally Episode 3033 – There is No Left vs. Right Only Liberty vs. Tyranny and first aired on Feb. 8, 2022.
The following are the original show notes from that episode
The term “right wing extremist” to me no longer means anything. I mean it never meant much but at this point it simply means anyone and everyone who dares oppose the media/government coordinated narrative of how the world should be. While CoVid exposed how bad this is, it is really nothing new. Today everyone the power center dislikes is a racist, extremist and even a terrorist.
This is all of course absurd but what if I told you that it is only part of the real reality? That left and right do not even exist as we were trained to believe in school. That left and right are only used to describe what people are willing to accept tyranny to obtain. I know that can sound insane, but honestly it is the only conclusion one can come to with an objective analysis of how political systems combined with media propaganda work.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- How a butt hurt commenter from yesterday shows us the root of the problem
- People will pay for what they really want
- People want everything if they don’t personally pay for it
- What you were likely taught in school if you are 35 or older about the “political spectrum”
- The right is conservative meaning they don’t want things to change (regressive)
- The left is liberal meaning they do want things to change (progressive)
- The extreme right is racist which is the same as a Nazi, meaning the more right you are the more racist you are
- The extreme left is communist meaning the more left you are the more you think should be provided to people by government
- The middle is likely the best place because it is where all “moderates” land
- The reality of the political spectrum
- Left and right are meaningless, you can place the extreme on either side, the entire left/right is arbitrary
- The extreme side of liberty is anarchism, no state, no rulers, rules are set by voluntary association
- The extreme side of tyranny is generally both fascist and communist even though the claim to be adversaries
- All people fall somewhere on this spectrum and then are willing to use force to get what they find more important to them
- The lesson of the baby alligator from an old B movie, be careful what you feed, because what you feed grows
- Now ask yourself what are you willing to use force on peaceful people to acquire
- Roads and schools?
- Security of personal property?
- A retirement account?
- Defense from a foreign government invading?
- A healthcare plan?
- A college education?
- Day care service?
- A guaranteed wage?
- The stability of a bank issued fiat currency?
- The ability to force people thousands of miles away to do what you want them to?
- To obtain natural resources from other nations?
- The ability to silence a voice you do not wish to hear?
- To force people who do not wish to associate to associate with one another?
- To force someone to take a substance or to prevent them from consuming another?
- What else?
- The key here is, does doing something “good” with force and theft, make the theft okay”?
- Even if it does, how do you prevent the baby alligator from turning into a sewer monster?
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
- Join Me at The Self Reliance Festival
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.