Today is an episode of TSP Rewind, commercial free versions of past podcast episodes.
Today’s episode was originally, Episode-166- The Common Need For Food Storage and originally aired on March 26, 2009. The notes below are the original notes from that episode.
Remember while Rewind Shows are commercial free you can always support our show by Joining the MSB or simply by doing your Amazon.com shopping though TspAz.com
The discussion of different disaster scenarios is definitely interesting, enlightening and useful however, there is what I call a “commonality of disaster” and no where is it more evident then when we examine the need for food storage as a modern survivalist.
Tune in today to hear…
- More on the disaster probability matrix
- More on the disaster impact scale
- How the commonality of disaster relates to probability and impact
- From small scale to global how food storage can aid you in most possible disasters
- How to get started storing food with out a lot of money or special equipment
- The one shelf to storage tub method of building up reserve food
- Why storing food is the right thing to do to prepare for anything for a lost job to a major climate shift
- The fundamental that when you can put food on the table, you think clearly and don’t act irrationally
- What cancer survivors teach us about the concept of “what you do matters”
Resources for Today’s Show…
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.