Today is an episode of TSP Rewind, commercial free versions of past podcast episodes.
Today’s episode was originally, Episode-1274 – 14 Life Rules of a Modern Survivalist and originally aired on Jan. 7, 2014. The notes below are the original notes from that episode.
Remember while Rewind Shows are commercial free you can always support our show by Joining the MSB or simply by doing your Amazon.com shopping though TspAz.com
I was going to call this show “14 Rules for Being a Modern Survivalist” but I realized that would violate my survival tenet that reads…
“Your personal philosophy is more important for you than mine! You are the master of your own life and if you don’t agree with my views, great, define, understand and implement your own. The biggest thing you can do is understand that you are in control of your life and that what you do matters. Those two factors have the greatest impact on individual survival across every demographic you can imagine.”
For me that is a deep intrinsic belief not just a tenet of modern survival philosophy. I may come across as fully convinced in my beliefs and passionate about them to the extreme but that doesn’t mean I wish to impose them on any other person. So I decided I would simply let you guys know today about 10 of the “rules” that I follow in my life. Some are very old for me, they have guided me since childhood, others I have gained in recent years on my walk as a modern survivalist…
Join Me Today As I Discuss…
- Ignore politicians, do not however ignore their actions and resulting consequences
- Truly understand in this order absolute needs, needs, comfort items, luxuries
- Use anything that works, as long as it is ethical and actually works
- Solve any problem you see in your head even if you can’t implement the solution
- Be concerned with the survival of others, not just your own survival
- Ask what if like a child, answer that question like an adult
- Be extremely grateful to be alive in this time in history
- Never violate your personal moral code of ethics
- Never be led by fear specifically fear of losing something you don’t even have yet
- Take pride in your phyical abilities but depend on your mental abilities
- Learn from everything you do, the good, the bad and the failures
- Never accept that things are simply just the way they are
- Never feel you have anything coming to you and be grateful for what does
- Never waste a minute on the past, live in the now and in the tomorrow
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Parler
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- PreSearch.org – Get paid when you search with full privacy!
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.