Today is an episode of TSP Rewind, commercial free versions of past podcast episodes.
Today’s episode was originally, Episode-125- Mental Simulations of Disaster Scenarios and originally aired on January 19, 2009. The notes below are the original notes from that episode.
Today we take a look at why we prep, what we prep for and the most important question any person evaluating current threats can ask themselves.
Tune in today to hear…
- The big question is “what if”, and it unlocks the game plan for survival
- Using the pandemic disease threat to unlock the fact that the cause is less important then the threat itself
- Bridging the gap between the tin foil hat world and the more practical survivalists, why is less important that the fact that the results of potential disasters are the same
- Taking action is only valid if the action is appropriate, asking what if makes you run a scenario and makes you see where your weak and what you would do if a plan fails
- Why prepping for various disasters is always 90% the same actions no matter what the threat is
- Why slow and steady preps make a difference and getting paranoid results is failure
- Could there be a global war, would it result in rationing, curfews, etc. it has before
- A 12 year old asks, could a war come here
- Why now is the time to get serious and stay level headed
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.