Episode-15- TSP Rewind – Mental Simulations of Disaster Scenarios
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (10.1MB)
Today is an episode of TSP Rewind, commercial free versions of past podcast episodes.
Today’s episode was originally, Episode-125- Mental Simulations of Disaster Scenarios and originally aired on January 19, 2009. The notes below are the original notes from that episode.
Remember while Rewind Shows are commercial free you can always support our show by Joining the MSB or simply by doing your Amazon.com shopping though TspAz.com
Today we take a look at why we prep, what we prep for and the most important question any person evaluating current threats can ask themselves.
Tune in today to hear…
- The big question is “what if”, and it unlocks the game plan for survival
- Using the pandemic disease threat to unlock the fact that the cause is less important then the threat itself
- Bridging the gap between the tin foil hat world and the more practical survivalists, why is less important that the fact that the results of potential disasters are the same
- Taking action is only valid if the action is appropriate, asking what if makes you run a scenario and makes you see where your weak and what you would do if a plan fails
- Why prepping for various disasters is always 90% the same actions no matter what the threat is
- Why slow and steady preps make a difference and getting paranoid results is failure
- Could there be a global war, would it result in rationing, curfews, etc. it has before
- A 12 year old asks, could a war come here
- Why now is the time to get serious and stay level headed
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
IS this particular episode place I mean a covert warning Jack???
Rewind – maybe he has “stuff to do”…