Today is an episode of TSP Rewind, commercial free versions of past podcast episodes. Today’s episode was originally and was originally Episode-2523- What if Everyone Did What they Most Want to Do and first published on Oct. 34, 2019.
The following are the original show notes from that episode.
Does the question, what if everyone did what they most want to do, give you visions of the scary kind of dark T.V. anarchy? Okay so if it does let me ask you a second questions, why? What reason do you have for believing that most people want to go nuts with a chain saw and murder people or set the cities on fire? Why do you think that way? Does it really make any logical sense?
Put another way, if I told you right now that you could do anything you wanted are you going to start pushing old ladies into oncoming traffic? Or perhaps might you start burning down churches? Robbing banks? Do you most want to do any of those things?
Further does anyone do things like that already? Do people rob, steal, commit arson, destroy property, right now, today? Do people get stabbed, shot, beat up, raped, cheated, etc.? I think we all know the answer to that is yes, they do. So how does help prevent such things to tell people to not do what they most want to do in the world, right now, every day?
Is that message as dangerous as many claim? Would it lead to more horrors, more theft, more fighting, more of everything bad? Or might it lead to something else all together?
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- What prevents you from doing what you most what to do
- Please note I didn’t say we should remove any of the consequences of doing bad or stupid things
- If you did what you most wanted would it include hurting people or taking their stuff
- What are you biggest reasons and excuses for not doing what you most want to do
- How much of what you do is already what you most want to do, specifically under current circumstances
- Who is more likely to harm others a truly happy person or an angry and stressed one
- Who is likely to be more happy one that pursue their dreams or one that suppresses them
- Do you even know what you most want to do
- What would happen if you figured it out and designed it into your life
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Parler
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.