Today’s episode was originally Episode-553- Ten Ways to Test Your Preps and originally aired on Nov. 17th 2010. The notes below are the original notes from that episode.
I promised you a cool and different show today so here we go. These are ten ways you can test and improve your disaster preparedness.
Some are somewhat complex and require significant commitment to do, others are really simple and actually can be a lot of fun.
Please take part in the comments today with your ideas for the two drills that use index cards with tasks and emergencies.
Join in today to hear how to utilize the following ten prepper drills…
- The Self-Induced Power Shutdown
- The Back Yard Camping Trip
- The real world “Bug Out” with other preppers
- The one week prepper meal plan
- The flea market barter drill
- The load up drill (basic alert drill)
- The systems shut down
- The spouse/family face off drill
- The BOB night
- The first aid/emergency flash card drill
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Bulk Ammo
- Emergency Essentials
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.