Today is an episode of TSP Rewind, commercial free versions of past podcast episodes. Today’s episode was originally Episode-305- You Can’t Lose as a Modern Survivalist originally published on Oct. 28th, 2009. The notes below are the original notes from that episode.
The number one question I get from non preparedness minded individuals when I tell them about The Survival Podcast is simply, why?
Why takes many forms such as…
- Why do you worry about so many things you can’t control?
- Why do I need to do anything different then I am doing now, I got this far OK, right?
- Why should I spend money on things I may never need or even use?
- Why should I sacrifice just to be “debt free” because “you’re no one unless you own money in the nation anyway”?
- Why should I store food?
- Why do I need a gun, we have a nice town and a great police force?
- Why do you feel the need to be an alarmist?
Oh and that list of why’s goes on and on, I assure you. Yet I always answer every single why with the same answer, “because the way I do things my life is better even if nothing bad ever happens”.
Tune in today as we discuss this concept and thoughts on how…
- Living debt free is the only way to have the freedom we all desire
- Why most people tolerate things in their life they should never allow
- Why tax is theft and why understanding it creates freedom
- Why no matter what people say you do need to prepare for bad times
- How the media and the government create plastic lifestyles that we choose to live within
- Why storing food will always pay itself back even if you never have to rely on it directly
- Why a garden is liberating and a financial gain
- Why so many people that start to prep fail and fall out and how to change that
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Tea Party Silver – (sponsor of the day)
- Safe Castle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- We Did It – 1 Million Downloads (Thank You All!)
- Food Will Never Be So Cheap Again – (LewRockwell.com article from today’s show)
- TSP’s Youtube Channel
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show