As is my custom I am enjoying my week of down time between Christmas and New Years. I love this time of year and get to see a lot of family that I don’t see very often. Tonight we are having almost everyone over to our place and that was an unexpected blessing.
Well, right now it is very early, I’m sitting with the dog on the couch while enjoying a cup of Food Forest Farms Coffee with a splash of “something extra” in it, and pondering next week. Here is what is coming next week as we jump into 2022….
- Monday the 3rd – Out Back with Jack – After being gone this long I feel a good old out back discussion is going to be in order. We are going to discuss the danger zone we are entering as those who just wish to be left alone are starting to realize it isn’t going to happen. Nutritional support for the winter covaids/cold/flu season, the coming Anarchopulco Watch Party, the coming of the 4th jab, why Web3 is a bullshit buzz word and more. I will warn you in advance there is a good chance this “out back” will be in the office, I think it is going to be in the low 20s Monday AM, we will also likely start about 10 AM to give me time to fix anything broken by the overnight freeze, it does happen you know.
- Tuesday the 4th – Baker Creek Seeds is My Crack Dealer – Damn if I was not in the mode this year of just grow the 10-12 things that do great for you that you always use and the fricken Baker Creek Catalog shows up. I will be going over 15 new things I will be growing this year from the catalog of catalogs. I will be putting this one out as an audio as always but will also live stream it and be able to pull up photographs of the various items on video. A sampling of what we will be covering includes white borage, balloon flower (edible roots), snake bean and more.
- Wednesday the 5th – All About Anarchopulco with Cat Bonandin – Anarchopulco is the ultimate anarcho capitalist gathering. Even if you can’t come to the watch party here at 9 mile farm you can still attend the entire conference virtually or get re-playable videos from the conference. Or may be if you are up for it you can travel down to Mexico and be there in person. Cat will join us to tell us all about what the Anarchopulco experience is like and how you can be a part of it.
- Thursday the 6th – Expert Council Q&A – I have a decent bank of segments from the council so we are good to go on Thursday of the coming week. I could use some more questions though, so remember you can see all our experts on the Meet the Expert Council Page, and send in your questions to me, tell me who the question is for, ask your question in one sentence up front, then provide details. Put tspc expert in the subject line and send it to email@example.com
- Friday the 7th – Out Back with Jack – The agenda is not fully set on this one yet and I am sure some current events between now and then will get worked in. On this one though I am going to talk quite a bit about crypto and somethings that have contributed to down selling no one is talking about along with a broader strategy for crypto in 2022. We are also going to discuss bringing the three Ds into your life, what’s that, tune in and I’ll tell ya.
So there you go guys and gals, TSPC will return soon and I am excited to get back to work. I think there are two measures of true success in a career. One is that you are excited to get to work, you actually miss the work when you are gone. The other is to find a career where you never really have to quit. Sitting here thinking about another year coming, one that will see us cross our 14th anniversary, I have to say by that metric, I have found my true path. See yall next week/year. Get ready 2022 is going to be all fire all year as far as TSPC goes.