Alright folks I am back but I also have a buddy helping me with some dirt work today, which you will hear about in this episode by the way so I am going to do a pretty short and simple first show of 2020. I want to talk to you about some things I have figured out for the growing season this year, the seed starting system that is working GREAT with the new Barina Lights and some of the plants I will be growing and even some pepper breeding I have planned.
Join Me Today to Discuss….
- We are filling the garden beds from the Nov. TSP Workshop project
- The new Barina Lights have passed with flying colors and some stuff I have learned about hydro
- Thoughts on “pepper breeding” and how to do it – Link to a Video About it Here
- I am going to be trialing row covers in the new garden – These are the ones, lots of options.
- Here are 12 things I will be growing this year
- “One Cut” – Lettuces
- Red Veined Sorrel – Link
- Spring Tower Celtuce – Link
- Wasabi Argula – Link
- Wrinkled Crinkled Cress – Link
- Central Red Mizuna – Link
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TspAz.com – support TSP when you shop on Online
- TSP Android App
- TSP iPhone App
- EC Meter Mentioned Today
- Better Days – Goo Goo Dolls
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.