Well folks we are going to do it again, get a bunch or really cool people together for 3.5 days at Nine Mile Farm (our location is near Azle Texas and about 30 minutes drive from DFW Airport).
As always the food, fun and learning will all be off the hook. TSP-Fall-21 will run this year from Nov. 10-14th. On the dates the 11th-13th are the actual workshop days. Students that camp usually set up that Wednesday after 2PM and we have beers and grilled brats and sausages that night and get to know one another.
Non campers are also encouraged to come Wednesday afternoon/evening if they are in town by then. Sunday we ask everyone to be off our property by 10:30 AM so we can rest and put our lives back together.
This Year we Have an Amazing Line up Planned for your Education While you are Here
- Two awesome property walks with Jack and Nick Ferguson (food forest and aqua/hydro systems)
- Off grid homesteading in a concrete dome home with Tim Neu
- Vetting raw land with technology with Jake Robinson
- Saving liberty with “religion” with Reverend Jack (official launch of a Liberty Church for everyone)
- A real world story of strategic relocation with Chris Prater
- Strategic relocation for profit and wealth protection with John Pugliano
- The proper human diet and staying healthy with Dr. Ken Berry
- Raising chickens, pigs and turkeys as a total newbie with Jason Elliott
- Going from zero to hero with crypto with Jack
- Herbal medicine for immune support with Sheri Hawn
- Underground networking with Nicole Sauce
- Beating the tax man with his own rule book with Matthew Sercely
- The homestead as a base for your business with Brandon Youst
But Wait Theres More!
There is a reason that every year 60% or more of our guests are returning to their 2nd, 3rd hell some their 10th or even more TSPC Workshops. Unlike a typical workshop where all you do is have classes TSPC is an experience, one that changes lives and entertains the hell out of you at the same time. Let’s start with the food!
Here’s just some of what will be served this year…
- Fajitas (Chicken and Beef) with all the fixins (most likely to be catered by Uncle Julio’s)
- Elk and Bee Hive Cheddar Sausage and Rattlesnake and Rabbit Sausage from world famous Chef Tim Love
- Amazing smoked carnitas and egg breakfast burritos (these can even be keto if you want)
- Bad ass Texas chilli and jalapeno corn bread (okay the corn bread can’t be keto, but it is once a year and I am eating it anyway)
- Wild caught shrimp from Florida’s Indian river
- There are always additional surprises, if you leave here hungry it is your own fault
I’m Not Done Yet
If I had to sum up the value of a TSPC Workshop I could do it with four words, education, food, fun, networking. So let’t talk about the last two now. Some of the extras we throw in that really add fun and the ability to get to know others include…
- Friday nights amazing barter blanket experience around the fire (see this video for more)
- Karoke in the giant shop building Thursday and Saturday nights (even if you don’t sing this is a blast)
- Booze Circle Tastings (this year one thing we are going to do is a “41 Year Rum Flight”)
- Pick up games like darts and pool (my pool table kind of sucks but we still have fun)
- Amazing coffee is provided by Holler Roast and there is just something about having it on chilly morning with 80 TSPC friends around
- Everyone is invited to bring items to sell (we don’t set up tables for that but we have “the selling of the things” so you can promote what you have)
- You just never know what special guest may show up, I am in talks with a few names you’d know if you heard them, but shhhhhhh its a surprise!
Shut up Jack and just tell me when I can sign up already and what will it cost me
Soon! I plan to open it for registration on Saturday Sept. 25th at 9AM CST. I am going to drop the link at 9AM in our Telegram Channel, then if it lasts more than about 10 minutes I will post it live on the site, you know what that means right? Get on our Telegram Channel like now. Then set a reminder. I can only imagine how fast this one will go. Last year it was well under 10 minutes and GONE.
As to cost we have kept the cost the same for 8 years running now and I have worked hard to keep it there. This year when running the numbers we determined that costs have increased by about 100 dollars a student over the years. I don’t want to go up that much in price though so I am splitting the difference and going forward we are charging 550 per student.
On sign up day I require a 150 dollar deposit by credit or debit card. The balance is due in cash or crypto when you show up. If you reserve and have to cancel as long as I can still sell your spot I give you a refund. If not I let you apply it to a future event. I don’t like being a hard ass on this but given how fast we sell out and the limits I have to set, it is a necessity. Every year I see friends I know and love fail to get in and have to tell them I am sorry. I try to be as fair with my limits as possible. We are reaching out to a neighbor less than a mile away to see if we can pay them to let 10 cars park there. If they say yes I can let some more folks in this year. I trust them and their property is gated.
Don’t Sleep In! It is Gonna Sell Out!
Otherwise again mark your calendar, set an alarm, set two (two is one one is none) and be ready on Saturday Sept 25th at 9AM CST. If you are late you won’t make it. And I will say it again, if you want a shot at this, download the telegram app NOW and join our Telegram Channel. Also we have a secret Telegram Channel you will get after you sign up that ties you into our alumni and gets you important updates before and during the workshop.
P.S. – If you have made some sort of prior arrangements with me (say barter blanked deal or something like that) and have a guaranteed seat this year you wish to use. Please email me in the next week, I will need to get your signed up before the 25th. This way I know what I am dealing with as far as ticket inventory. Email me with TSPC Workshop in the Subject Line.