Mental Sovereignty is the ability to fully and wholly think for oneself by using logic, reason and all available fact to form truly independent opinions and then take useful personal action based on them. Such actions may be proactive, such as “doing something about it”. They may also be non reactive, such as “this does not qualify for my attention”. But they are never over reactive in such as “I am so angry, I am going to fume about this and get nothing done while I waste this energy”.
Sadly most Americans would claim that they do think for themselves, but they do not. In truth many who are truly proud to be doing so are so caught up in the daily servings of bullshit soup, that they literally can’t think for themselves. Note my use of can’t isn’t won’t or do not have the inherent ability. For instance you can swim, but if I strap a 2 ton piece of iron to your leg and throw you in 50 feet of water, what then? The answer is cut the rope, and today that is what we will try to do.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- News isn’t news it is programming
- Every piece of information given by media is designed for three things
- To get ratings
- To create an emotional reaction
- To sell an agenda
- 90% of Media is Owned by 6 Corporations they are…
- 237 Top Executives control what most Americans see every day
- Conversely Congress has 535 members
- In summary, the news is rigged, to pseudo quote a Russian proverb, “never trust and always verify”
- The keys to independent thinking
- Reboot often
- Information fast
- Take daily walks (control breathing when you do)
- Contemplate flavors, colors, something, anything
- Eat well, love yourself and love your family/friends
- Realize what really matters
- Understand the circles of concern and influence
- Don’t let others tell you what your questions and concerns are
- Reboot often
- Analyzing an issue, story or concern
- Step One – Remove emotional and psychological baggage
- Step Two – Ask, does this effect me, give an honest answer
- Step Three – If two is a no, ask do I really care to know more, proceed with caution if so. If yes proceed with caution anyway.
- Step Four – Take the issue into an alternative context using substitution.
- Step Five – Use logic to analyze this issue based on all your past knowledge and experience, go to yourself first.
- Step Six – Gather information about the issue from all sides of the debate.
- Step Seven – Repeat step 1-6 if needed, if not skip this step. Continue this process until you decide you are ready for step eight.
- Step Eight – Explain your opinion to yourself, see if you really believe it. Use one of your alternate contexts when you do this.
- Step Nine – Form your opinion and determine what action you should take, remember the IDGAF option!
- Step Ten – Remember you still might be wrong.
- Final Thoughts on this
Resources for today’s show
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- Buy Crypto Safe and Easy on CoinBase
- My Favorite NoKYC Crypto Exchange CoinEx
- SOE Tactical Gear – Where I get all my cool shirts
- Get the Exodus Wallet
Sponsor of the Day
Video Version of Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.