Today on The Survival Podcast I interview James Yeager of Tactical Response, Tactical Response Gear and the GetOffTheX Forum. James joined us to discuss tactical concepts and training for every day survival and for practical preparation for real life scenarios.
Tune in to Hear James Answer Questions Such As…
- Why he chose tactical training as a business?
- What makes a good defensive hand gun?
- Is a hand gun best for home defense or is a shotgun or carbine a better option?
- How can you best train tactically when most ranges are not accommodating to doing so?
- What is the best carry hand gun?
- Are husband’s doing a disservice to their wives by buying them revolvers or “smaller framed guns”
- How do you find a good tactical instructor
- Why do regular everyday people need specialized tactical training?
- Why is the 9mm such a popular round?
- Is the statement that “all the Special Forces guys toss their 9mm sidearms for 45’s myth, fact or a blend of each?
- What are the fundamentals of being as prepared as you can for a gun fight?
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- SOE Tactical Gear
- Tactical Response Gear – Fighting Pistol DVD Series
- Tactical Response Gear – Fighting Rifle DVD Series
- Tactical Response Gear – Shooting Missology
- Berkey Filters from Directive21.com – (today’s advertiser of the day)
- The Special Discount Deal From Tactical Response
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.