The origins of the Federal Reserve and death of the gold standard on American currency and true cause of the American Revolution are the subjects of today’s show.
Tune in today to learn…
- The real cause of the American Revolution it was not -“No taxation with out representation”
- How The Federal Reserve Act was written in total secrecy
- How leaving the gold standard made out money worthless
- Why having a Federal Reserve results in debt that can never be escaped from
- Why you children will be enslaved by debt if the Fed is allowed to continue
- Why our currency is no longer an “honest currency”
- How independent banks used to print currency backed by gold
- How every dollar is nothing but a certificate for debt
- What really happened to the gold seized from our citizens in the 1930s
- How after 230 years we are right back where we started
Links for Today’s Show
- Article Quoting Benjamin Franklin Stating – “The refusal of King George III to allow the colonies to operate an honest money system, which freed the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators was probably the prime cause of the revolution”
- From the Woodrow Wilson – Stating – “A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men who, even if their action be honest and intended for the public interest, are necessarily concentrated upon the great undertakings in which their own money is involved and who necessarily, by very reason of their own limitations, chill and check and destroy genuine economic freedom.”
- The Story of How the Federal Reserve Act was Written by seven men on a “Duck Hunting Trip”
- Allan Greenspan states – The Fed is “above the law” – Skip to 7:40 to hear this pile of crap spewed forth – that sad part is it is true.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.