Recently I have had to explain many times that TSP is not about “the end of the world” in the way prepping is portrayed in “Doomsday Preppers” and other such mass media things. I don’t mean on the air, I mean in real life and in some email exchanges. This is part of why I hate things like Doomsday Non Reality TV.
Thing is I don’t really care if someone thinks I am nuts. Hell my business partner Neil Franklin calls me “Crazy Jack”. The concern is that when prepping is presented as “extreme” to the masses it actually emboldens them to remain unprepared. They look at this stuff and think “those people are nuts” and the natural response to take the show to be nothing more then entertainment like Jersey Shore of the bimbo Kardahians.
The reality is along with things like natural disasters which we have all witnessed many suffer the consequences of not being prepared for, we have a bigger issue. The world is not going to end but it is shifting right now in many ways, today we are going to discuss that shift.
Join Me Today As We Discuss…
- How we got here collectively
- How we got here individually (more important)
- Some Shifts we Must Understand
- Resource Competition
- Long Term Cycles
- Why these things will happen, not might happen
- What we can do to prepare for them
- Why we need to be prepared to help more then just “our own”
- The community you are part of whether you want to be or not
- Why there is a lot of hope in our future despite a lot of challenge
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- ShelfReliance.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Free State Project – (sponsor of the day)
- Win A VIP Ticket to The Liberty Forum
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.