Some people say that The Survival Podcast could be called the Homestead Podcast or even The Permaculture Podcast, but I don’t agree. We talk about a lot more than those topics. Those are just two tools we use to accomplish the goal of individual liberty.
Today I am giving you 12 guideposts to lifestyle design. I was going to call them 12 rules but since I am such a fan of breaking rules that seemed incongruent.
Each of us wants things in our life, most of us also want things OUR of our lives. Survival is just the start, most get into prepping due to perceived dangers about threats to our way of life, but what about our way of life itself. If we are to preserve it, should we not also seek to make it something worth preserving.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- Know why you believe what you believe
- Know that you might be wrong
- Live to never regret that you were not your one true self
- Know that what you do matters in ways you will never know
- Know your destination and then chart your course
- Break rules smartly and effectively
- Look for opportunities in every obstacle
- Never confuse education with school
- Develop income streams independent of employment
- Stay true to your moral principles but understand reality
- Realize the only person you control is you, and that is by design
- Give all you have, leave nothing on the table, make your dash matter
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1533
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- The Duck Chronicles – Video Series
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.