I have been getting a ton of questions, comments and concerns about a possible swine flu pandemic this fall so I thought it was time to revisit the subject. It may interest you to know that officially right now there is a swine flu pandemic. Seriously the world health organization declared it long ago.
So what is coming, what can we expect from the media, from the flu itself, is it over blown, is it a real concern, what is the deal? Tune in today to get the facts as I see them, you opinion may differ, if so please comment below.
I am also recognizing GuideOn.org as hero of the day for the work they are doing to help childern who have lost fathers or mothers during military service. Please help these guys out if you can this is one of the more noble causes I have ever heard of.
Tune in today as we discuss…
- Pandemics as a whole are real and they are a primary threat to keep an eye on
- The big concern about (H1N1) is speed of transmission not lethality
- You should be prepping now Swine Flu or no Swine Flu
- The media is going to “lather this up”, what that means to you
- Inside information – the State of Texas is not even testing people positive for influenza A for H1N1 any more
- To get maximum participation of the population we will be told vaccines are in “short supply” not forced to take them
- Why I will not get a vaccine this year, period
- This is going to have an impact on you if you get sick or not even if the flu itself is not that big a deal
- The response by media, government and sheeple will be the biggest problem
- Why this may help to once again tank our economy at least short term
- The big danger is the next pandemic and the “cried wolf” syndrom
- My advice, stay prepped, be happy
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- MURS-Radio.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Directive 21 – (sponsor of the day)
- GuideOn.org – Hero of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.