Today is actually a part of the insurgency series, which might seem odd at first. How can being to turn a Darby Simpson phrase “beyond environmental” be insurrectionist? I mean isn’t big government all for “being green”? Well the short answer to that is no, but even what is paid lip service to is just “green washing”.
The key is a true dichotomy, we fall on two sides in this and the vast majority are of the first mindset, here are you two choices…
1. Humans are akin to a virus on the planet, all we bring is destruction and resource depletion, our only recourse is to do less harm to the earth, but our very existence will always do some harm.
2. Humans are a natural part of earths ecosystem. We are not a virus but we have been infected at this point with what you might consider “bad coding”. If humans use their intelligence and adapt to natural reality, we are regenerative force and hence our impacts can be largely beneficial to the environment and ourselves at the same time.
Keep in mind the first option is the one presented to you by the very people that control you, tax you and tell you spraying your food with herbicide won’t harm you. That the very government that says they want you to be sustainable is bought and paid for by big pharma, big Ag, big energy and big food along with every other big industry in our nation!
Such systems derive their power from fear and scarcity. These two underlying components are used to stir up anger and resentment and there by create divisions of the classes, in other words they are the primary means of fascist control. Whether classical fascism or modern neo fascism matters not. If you are to “act as a mediator between the classes to the benefit of both the state and industry”, you must divide and stratify as many classes as possible.
If you are to truly free yourself from the control by the power elite you must understand and counter every method of control they exert on you. One such method is convincing you that you are a destructive force when you are the only being we know of that can truly be purposefully regenerative.
This should anger you into action, to be blunt, today we uncover another lie you have been programmed to believe your entire life and examine how it has controlled your actions and thoughts without your knowledge.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- Sustainable defined, regenerative defined and the real difference
- Why this is important in the first place
- Modern survivalism is about liberty
- How you think controls how you act
- If you think you can’t do good, you won’t
- If you think you can do good, you will
- The lies of sustainability
- Maintaining a severely damaged system is possible and desirable
- Environmental solutions should be centralized
- High population density is environmentally sound
- We are not a natural part of the planet, we are an invasive species
- Our only hope is to do less bad, the best thing we can do is die
- We are the problem
- The truth of regenerative ideology
- First and foremost we are a native species to the earth
- We are the only known species that can consciously improve the planet
- The solutions to most current problems is decentralization
- We are natural cultivators who have gotten lost
- We can produce our own food, medicines, fibers, fuels and fertility
- We are the solution, our only hope is to do more good
- Our footprints can be immensely positive
- Why this is sedition, positive sedition
Yes, it was very perceptive. I teach self-reliance, the world’s most subversive practice. I teach people how to grow their own food, which is shockingly subversive. So, yes, it’s seditious. But it’s peaceful sedition. ~ Bill Mollison
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1573
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- The Duck Chronicles – Video Series
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
Bob Wells Plant of the Week –
Santa Rosa Plum Tree – This plum is adaptable from zone 5 to zone 10 . This tree produces beautiful, large, red fruits with gold flesh. The Santa Rosa is a big producer and bears sweet plums that are delicious when eaten fresh, cooked or canned.
The tree is considered vigorous and one of the easiest fruit trees to grow successfully. True to its name it originated in Santa Rosa, California in 1906.
It is heat-tolerant, ripens in mid-July and is self-fruitful and doesn’t require a pollinator making it ideal for smaller spaces.
Bob Wells Nursery specializes in edible landscape plants and trees including: Fruit Trees, Berry Plants, Vine Fruit, Nut Trees, as well as the hard to find Specialty Trees. Find this plant and more at BobWellsNursery.com
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.