Stay tuned our group just met and I will be publishing details tomorrow as to what we are going to do as far as more students for the PermaEthos PDC.
I think after an hour of very careful consideration and a full day of taking opinions we have reached a very fair, equitable decision. A decision that will let us keep our commitment to the first 1000, ensure more people do get a chance to take the PDC and increase the value to our 1000 founders and the entire community at the same time.
The basic view I now have is this, this decision will make 98% of the people happy and that is about the best we can do. If you are in the 2%, I will say once I am sorry, and that is that.
- There will be another round, it won’t open until Saturday May, 31st. This gives people with bank issues a work week to sort them out.
- It will cost more than the founders paid to take the course.
- There will still be some benefits for those in the first round of the class, but those who get into it in the second round of sales will not be called “Founders” and not get all the founder benefits.
- There will be some special added unannounced bonuses for the 1,000 Founders and it will only be for them.
- Even though the additional students won’t be founders it will still make a difference that they are part of the first round, they will have some life long benefits.
Full details will come tomorrow on price, number of seats, etc.