I have been throwing around this term, “statist jiu jitsu” for a long time, over a decade for sure but it has been a while since we have dug into it. A new potential rule about who is and is not a contractor, proposed by the Brandon Administration brought it back into my sights this week.
Honestly this rule if enacted is so simple to circumvent (assuming both sides want to) it is amazing no one is pointing out how to do so, at all. I am going to do exactly that today.
Then we will dig into some other ways that we can apply statist jiu jitsu
- The problem is the solution + judo mindset = statist jiu jitsu
- How this relates to the movie “The Matrix” – use your opponents strength against them
- We should always start with location, location and location (easiest way to lower design restrictions)
- Understanding the scale of permanence in all this – graphic I used today
- Brandon’s newly proposed rule and what I would do if it effected my business
- Make all positions a mentorship/internship program
- Day one, how to file and LLC, get a bank account for it, establish your own business, etc.
- Day two forward (all business is corporate to corporate)
- I would provide ongoing advice/support (how to get a CPA, retirement planning, etc.)
- How this thinking applies to the tax code being “needlessly complicated and unfair”
- But I want a machine gun and a suppressor (and MuH gRenAdeS)
- Thoughts on “sustainable development” methodology from yesterdays show
- Marketing words vs. legal words
- What if HOA fees paid for a “farmer”
- What would an “anarchist HOA” look like
- What do you want to do, how can it be done, don’t shut down your mental computer!
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Sponsors of the Day
Video Version of this Podcast
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.