Sadly a component of the “sovereign citizen movement” have actually ruined the word, “sovereign citizen”. While many in the movement are peaceful and tend to operate via turning the state unto itself via the courts, enough idiots have committed acts of violence under the phrase to widely ruin what it was supposed to mean.
However, as so often is the case that which is ruined often leads to that which is better. In this case I think the term “sovereign human” is a much better term. Citizen denotes a state, and a state denotes control. But no matter our state of residence or citizenry we are all humans on a floating island we call earth.
I am not the first person to use the term sovereign human or sovereign individual by a long shot, but I do think it is a better way to understand both the problems in front of us, and the solutions to them.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- One perfect example of why we need to increase sovereignty
- What exactly is the concept of individual human sovereignty
- Why this concept is perfectly constitutional and in keeping with the founders views
- Why this view is more important right now then elections
- A 1970s flash back with the entire concept summed up in one speech
- Why being mad is only a good start and the anger must be quickly tempered
- The mindset of the sovereign human
- My rights stem from my existence/creation
- My rights do not trump the rights of others
- I am responsible for myself, then for my family, only then to others
- A right is something you have a right to pursue, not to be provided with
- All systems of theft and coercion are to be resisted intelligently and peacefully
- An unfair system is not an excuse for inaction
- I can’t change society but I can change myself
- I am a human being, my life matters, I won’t waste it
- Final thoughts
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1562
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- Clip I Played from Network
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.