According to the people in power we are all on the edge of total destruction, all the time and only they separate us from oblivion. Of course this is mostly a great way to control people. Governments need enemies to protect citizens from in order to keep them obedient and to allow for the steady removal of liberty over time.
That said we do have some real problems, the fact that the people who claim to have solutions are actually the cause of those problems doesn’t change the fact that said problems exist. Just because many of the problems are not as bad as claimed doesn’t mean they are not serious. Additionally many are actually bigger problems then claimed and in fact many actual problems are ignored or even denied by the people in power. In short we need to be vocal about real solutions on a large scale and taking our own actions on a small one.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- The reality is, the solutions to most if not all of these problems is decentralization
- The additional reality is, society changes slowly but you can change today
- Why not only is AGW bullshit but how CO2 is the problem let’s us off way too easy
- Our Biggest Problems and How to Fix Them
- Soil erosion and river and ocean run off
- The real pollution created by fossil fuels
- Pests and diseases that threaten our crops
- A massive decline in public health
- An expanding housing crisis as homes become unaffordable to many
- A massive problem with human and solid waste
- The coming automation and its impact on employment
- The global economic debt based economy
- We can solve almost every problem but most are not ready to do so, so solve your own shit now as best you can
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Video About the Coming Ice Age from 1978 with Leonard Nemoy
- Rain on the Scarecrow – John Cougar
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.