Today we are going to look at the radicalization of America, and I won’t say to both the left and the right, because those connotations are largely irrelevant to the subject of radicalization.
I posted a meme on facebook today, you can see it above, the assertion being that both antifa and the new Nazi movement amount to cockroaches. There is a lesson to learn from the roach however, when there are but a few they are easily exterminated, yet once they colonize a structure you either have to bomb it or burn it down to get rid of them.
Join Me Today to Discuss….
- Why I am even taking a day to discuss this
- Why I say these people want mostly the same thing
- Total control for their side
- Violence to all that oppose them
- Both use race as a divisive point
- Both are socialists
- Neither really understand what they are doing
- How this helps the people in power
- Divide and conquer – step one, divide
- A person is run over, cries go out for what, gun control
- But it could all back fire
- How this could all get really bad, I mean really really bad
- Attacking either side to the exclusion of the other grows both sides
- Americans are trained to obey dichotomic rules
- As both sides grow the middle becomes weaker and weaker
- If either side wins, everyone loses
- The best we can hope for
- The most likely outcome
- The worst possible result
- What we should do to be prepared for all of it
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- The Year 45
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- TspAz.com – support TSP when you shop on Online
- Grandaddy’s Gun Club
- Bullhead Fishing Information
- I’m Not the Angry Racist they See
- “Unite the Right” Organizer Was Occupy Wall St. Activist & Obama Supporter
- Black Professor Explains the Difference Between White Supremacists and White Nationalists
- My Fear: The Cannibalizing of Libertarians and Progressives by Fanatics Due to Government Ineptitud
- Animal Man Survivor – Youtuber of the Day
- Get Up, Stand Up – Bob Marley
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.