Today is the first in a miniseries on saving money and 100% of the tips, suggestions and resources come from you, the audience. My hope is that with this series the average listener can reclaim 100-300 dollars a month of their hard earned money and then use it to further their individual independence. Today’s show notes will mostly just be the resources which will include all websites recommend by the audience in the order they are presented.
Due to how awesome this series is becoming I will continue to take submissions for future shows through the rest of this week, just send you tips and resources to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with “TSP Money Saver” in the subject line.
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- Web Resources for Today’s Show in the Order Presented
- ING Direct
- Harris Teeter eVIC Rewards Program
- The Simple Dollar
- Fermented Veggies – Cheap Super Food!
- Mambo Sprouts – Coupons for Organic foods
- The Krazy Coupon Lady
- Habitat Restore
- Making Your Own Healthy Bulk Breakfast Burritos
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.