Episode-2740- Topic Round Table 9-28-20
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:22:26 — 18.9MB)
Time for another round table discussion. I have some announcements and some stuff that has just popped up today. I have some really great listener questions and feedback as well.
Today on The Survival Podcast we cover turning of the seasons, diet, covid, taxes, social media, food production, cool documentaries and more.
- Quote of the Day, “Summer ends, and autumn comes, and he who would have it otherwise would have high tide always and a full moon every night.” ~ Hal Borland
- A new video to check out on Keto and resistant starches, my thoughts – Link to Video
- A newish CoVid treatment, 96.4% success rate of those hospitalized, what is old is new AGAIN, will we ever stop pretending – Link to Article
- Trump does not pay taxes, a 2008 piece I built TSP upon shows why I don’t give a fiddlers fart, principle over preference – I wrote this in 2008
- Thoughts on navigating and enjoying some of the newer freedom oriented social networks like Parler and MeWe
- 40% of Russia’s food comes from family farms and gardens vs. 1% in the US the good and bad of both – Article
- The best ways to extend your growing season
- Will the cases of CoVid explode in the fall, why there is no reason to expect it will or that it won’t – my best guess
- Three free documentaries to consider binging on YouTube in the coming weeks, oh and everything Gordon Ramsey too!
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Parler
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on LBRY
- Documentary Series I Mentioned
- Tudor Monastery Farm – You will have to search for some episodes
- Wartime Farm
- Tales from the Green Valley
- Never the Heroes – Song Facts
- Song of the Day – Never the Heroes – Judas Priest
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.
I was in Russia in 1993 and the number then was about 1/2 of the food came from garden plots in their front and back yards.
This number had to be things like veg, couldn’t be true about grain.
“had to be things like veg”
potatoes. most russians who could had their own little potato patch.
Just a quick question, since you are so passionate about it, why do you hate Bill Gates so much? Not defending the man, just hoping for some insight into why.
Let’s start out with how many children are dead or have crippling side effects of his vaccine bullshit in the 3rd world. If you need more than that, I can’t help you.
If anyone wants to watch Tales from the Green Valley there is a better quality upload for it under the the Youtube channel HistoricalHeero. The one linked here has that Youtube stabilizer (or whatever you call it) that makes it kind of weird to watch.
Where is the zinc ionophore in ICAM? Was it not mentioned or did I miss it?
There isn’t one, at least that we KNOW. For example is D3 a zinc ionophore? IDK but the more I know about D the more I think it can do a lot of things we don’t know that it can and have yet to test.
What about the steroids being used? Again IDK it hasn’t been tested, not including a known one though seems like a hole to plug. 250 mg of Quercetin can’t hurt and damn sure could help.