Time for another topic round table discussion. This one is all from things I simply see and hear going on in the world around us today. We will start with some comments on the current propped up pandemic and where your mind should be in it and proceed to some other topics.
Join me today as we discuss cryptocurrency, experimental gene therapy, poverty consciousness, wealth mindset, supplements, the dim age, second citizenship, trusting liars and more.
Join Me Today To Discuss…
- The MSB is on sale just use code iwant35 when you sign up
- MOB Coin is here and Jack was wrong, and I am happy to be so
- When it comes to the so called vaccine being “experimental gene therapy”, Jack was right, and I have proof
- Let’s talk a bit about “poverty consciousness” vs. the “mindset of wealth”
- Do you really need to break your supplements into multiple doses, if not why do I do so
- A quick update on quercetin dosage and why I don’t say much any more about green tea extract or selenium
- My thoughts on “Vin Armani’s” dim age, is it really anything new, or just a new angle on it
- Is a “second citizenship” worth the cost, it depends
- Why do you trust known liars, a serious question to end this episode on
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Parler
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- Buy Crypto Safe and Easy on CoinBase
- Get Paid When You Search the Web with Presearch
- SEC Filing where Moderna says of their mRNA technology the following (see page 19) – “Currently, mRNA is considered a gene therapy product by the FDA. Unlike certain gene therapies that irreversibly alter cell DNA and could act as a source of side effects, mRNA based medicines are designed to not irreversibly change cell DNA”
- This Ain’t Nothin – Craig Morgan
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.