Time for another round table discussion. I have some announcements and some stuff that has just popped up today. I have some really great listener questions and feedback as well.
Today on The Survival Podcast we cover lifestyle design, edc, successful prepping, crypto currency, device security, growing sweet potato, bacon grease and more.
- Quote of the Day, “To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved”. ~ George MacDonald
- A new daily video segment is coming called Miyagi Mornings – let me tell you how you can help
- Developing your EDC, there is a lot of it depends here, lets talk about the most important thing though
- A listener tells us how TSPC Lifestyle Design just paid off during a personal “EOTW” occurrence
- Are you being “tracked” just by installing a crypto wallet and what to do about it
- Obtaining crypto without putting USD onto a KYC style exchange
- Getting a good yield from Sweet Potato vs. just a few small tubers and a giant vine
- Storing bacon grease and what to use if for
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Parler
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- Hey Tomorrow – Jim Croce – Song of the Day
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.