I want to talk about a new initiative I am working on today in bringing together sort of a podcast mastermind group. Then I want to prime that by giving my potential solutions for the current flawed system of so called “public” education.
There is no doubt that the modern education system is in trouble, in decline and headed off the rails. Part of me is very excited about this, there is another part of me though that understands a fundamental truth.
The death of any system is a death of a mechanism of control, so its death will create a power vacuum. So unless you have a solution in place ahead of such a death, the replacement for it will often be worse or just the same exact thing under a new name.
So today I want to provide multiple methods of making sure we continue to get the one thing we all want, “a good education for our youth”. It is indeed that universal desire to see to it that the next generation is “educated” that was used to sell us a system of total control by the by the power elite in the first place.
To be blunt you don’t want schools, you want an educated population, you just see schools as THE way to attain that end. I simply want to get you to consider that it is simply A way to get to that end today.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- Quote of the Day – “The foundation of every state is the education of its youth”. ~Diogenes
- A few thoughts on the Podcasting Super Group and a call for a person to help with the technical side
- On redesigning the means of education in the modern world
- How modern education is exactly like monocrop farming and why that simply can’t truly provide education
- How humans have learned for most of human history
- Understanding why people continue to support a solution that even the people who run it call broken
- They were trained by that solution to support said same solution
- They buy into “credentials” many not all of which are total bullshit
- They have never known or seen an alternative
- They understand the importance of education of the next generation to their generation
- Continued marketing by the state, “teachers are heroes” and “every child should go to college”, etc.
- The biggest reason is the state has become an educational day care provider
- The system does actually work, it may be a failed system but it also does “work”
- Just a few solutions to the current failed system
- First understand I am going to use everything currently available and provide multiple options
- Remove any ability for government to make any form of education compulsory
- True educational choice using the existing funding (taxes) but let the parent truly be the customer
- Educational cooperatives
- Company schools as a benefit of employment
- Schools run by retired adult volunteers, perhaps paid minimally
- Path specific schools for older students, could be almost 100% self directed learning
- Just consider that public education is becoming automated anyway and what that really means
- Also understand you can teach the fundamentals with any subject of student interest
- Finally we all truly learn things only when we believe we need to know them
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Lonely People – America
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.