This podcast was done a day in advance and is being published while we are away doing some remote preparations of our own at our Arkansas bug out location. So I thought today woud be a good day to cover that exact subject.
Tune in today to hear about
- Low cost rain catch systems
- Storing food safely
- Thoughts on remote weapons and ammo storage
- Setting up a local bank account and safety deposit box
- Hiring a local person to keep an eye on things
- Starting up raised beds
- Permaculture options that you don’t have to be on site to do
- How you can enhance local forage with simple things like mulch and pruning
- Be on alert when arriving at your remote location
- Alternative energy and water options
- Tips on getting good deals on remote property
- Using your creativity to improve your property
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.