Today on the Survival Podcast we discuss listener questions about subjects like, economy, federal reserve, guns, bob, economics, business, solar transportation methods and more.
I would like to continue doing this type of show often so if you want to have a question answered send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “question for Jack”
Tune in to hear me answer these questions today…
- If the Federal Reserve sucks so bad how was the concept sold to the public?
- Should you store “extra guns” in places other then your safe/cabinet?
- What are some methods of combating mosquitoes?
- Advice for a sharpening stone in your BOB?
- What’s up with the rising cost of gas cans?
- What should you think about in setting up a business or side business?
- What would I personally do for income if the shit really hit the fan?
- Can you totally reduce dependence on gasoline with a normal 5 mile range of travel with kids?
- Is it a good idea to store real long term storage foods (20-30 years)?
Resources for Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.