Today is Friday so it is time for our ask expert council show. To ask a question for a show like this, just send an email to me at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with “TSPC Expert” in the subject line.
Today the expert council answers questions on terror plots, home schooling, solar hot water, history and more.
In the body of your email first tell me the council member your question is for. Second ask your question concisely in one to two sentences maximum. Third any and all details after that. This is the formula to give you the best chance of getting on the air.
I do what I can to get as many of your questions as possible on the air but can’t always get to all of them. Our council is made of a wide variety of experts in everything from the tactical to the practical and everything in between.
To get more information on our Expert Council visit our “Meet the Expert Council Page” to learn more about them and their specific areas of expertise.
Join Me Today As Our Experts Discuss
- So I am a conspiracy loon, oh really, what if I am proven right? – Jack
- I yanked my kid out of government schools, now what? Sue and Mike Laprise
- A dumb ass question on solar hot water – Steven Harris
- Help I jacked up my knee what if this happens during a SHTF – Doc Bones
- The ins and outs of using waste fuel oil in a diesel engine – Tim Glance
- Fish antibiotics other than amoxicillin for SHTF storage – Doc Bones
- Testing your battery bank and preps before your need it – Steven Harris
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1815
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- TspAz.com – support TSP when you shop on Amazon
- Grandaddy’s Gun Club
- Episode Three of TSP – The Survival Drill
- The Battle of New Orleans – Johnny Horton
Sponsors of the Day
Websites of the Expert Council Members
- ITS Tactical
- Harvest Eating
- Old Grouch Military Surplus
- Permaculture Classroom
- A Bee Friendly Company
- Investable Wealth
- NW Edible
- Primal Power
- Whole Systems Design
- Doom and Bloom
Bob Wells Plant of The Week – Fuyu Persimmon – The Fuyu Persimmon tree is highly adaptable from zone 6 to zone 10.
Medium size, flat shape, still crunchy when ripe, non-astringent. Cool or hot climate. Hardy, attractive tree that is practically pest free. It ripens in the fall and is Self-fruitful.
Bob Wells specializes in edible landscape, including: Fruit Trees, Berry Plants, Nut Trees, as well as the hard to find Specialty Fruit Trees. Find this plant and more at BobWellsNursery.com
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.