Kyle Perreault wears many hats: he is the owner and operator of “The Bodyshop 603,” a custom exempt butcher shop nestled in Effingham, NH, and a veteran with 13 years of experience in the meat industry. Recently, he has also stepped into the role of a content creator, sharing his expertise with a broader audience through his YouTube channel.
While new to the content creation sphere, Kyle has wasted no time in using his channel as a platform to educate others. His videos offer a treasure trove of knowledge, covering a wide spectrum from the slaughtering and breaking down of large animals to the farrowing of piglets on a farm. Through these detailed tutorials, viewers are guided on sustainable practices to raise their own protein sources, providing a roadmap from “bullet to freezer.”
In this enriching episode, Kyle discusses the control one can regain over their food sources through home production and processing of protein. His goal is clear: to help families make informed decisions, understanding the entire process and thereby ensuring a healthier lifestyle. Join us as we delve deep into the world of self-sufficient protein production, guided by a true industry veteran.
Resources for today’s show…
- Find Me on Nostr
- Follow Me on Tik-Tok
- Article Explaining the GrowNostr Initiative
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Sponsors of the Day
- Join the MSB Here
- Ridge Wallet – Awesome EDC Gear that Looks and Works Great
- JM Bullion – Stack Silver with Great Pricing and Free Shipping
- Redneck Hippy Duck Farmer T-Shirts at TspSwag.com
- The Self Reliance Festival in Camden TN – VIP Passes for SRF
- Avid Armor Vacuum Sealer Bags – Item of the Day
- 2023 Workshop Announcement – Tickets Go on Sale Saturday Sept. 16 at 0930 CST
Video Version of Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want all the Early TSP Episodes?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 80 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.