Today we discuss a number of steps that improve your resilience and help you adapt to the insane time we are living though. We also discuss my week of YouTube jail for daring to speak the truth on YouTube yesterday.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- Why I am actually proud that YouTube took down my video from yesterday
- What this means for streams for the rest of this week, and the only part that bothers me
- So what exactly is proactive apathy, in some ways this episode in fact the entire history of TSPC is proactive apathy
- 13 Steps to build more freedom and resilience into your life, and yes it is really this simple
- Grow Your Own Food
- Start a side hustle or a business
- Learn new skills constantly
- Get in good physical condition (focus on diet)
- Homeschool (coop, grandparents, etc)
- Get out of the lunatic states/cities
- Learn the most basic forms of herbal medicine
- Build a local network, don’t base it on ideology
- Turn off main stream media, all of it
- Become a great cook, before you say it isn’t a survival skill, how’d your great grandmaw survive the depression?
- Learn to locally hunt, fish, forage
- Build wealth and yes this includes bitcoin, especially right now
- Practice daily mindfulness (meditation, take a walk, sit in silence, something)
- Final Thoughts – we are winning, that is why they are fighting us so hard. It is full court press time!
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- Buy Crypto Safe and Easy on CoinBase
- My Favorite NoKYC Cryto Exchange CoinEx
- Video Version of Today’s Show
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.