If you go find my TSP forum profile you will see a bit of text that says,
Liberty is precious, fight to keep it!
I guess it is about 8 years since I put those words on my profile and my view of the value of liberty has only increased since that time. Since day one I have said the real mission of The Survival Podcast is to educate people to the concepts of Self Sufficiency, Self Reliance, Independence and Liberty. To me those four ideas can’t be separated.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- First let’s define the four pillars of TSP
- Self Sufficiency – The percentage of your needs met by your own systems
- Self Reliance – The duration in time you can live well without systems of support
- Independence – The ability to control your own life on your own terms
- Liberty – The freedom to fully exercise your independence
- Why people choose bondage over liberty
- Programming and conditioning (domestication)
- Misdirected morality
- How Preparedness Leads to Liberty
- It removes fear
- It directly addresses programming and domestication
- It requires independent thought
- It is counter to the norm, and requires action
- It sooner or later pays off, so you know it works
- The things we should be taught are our personal responsibility as children
- Why the system will never take this approach
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1991
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Bullhead Fishing Forum – A new little site I started
- Beyond Survival – Gerald Coffee
- First Offical GDGC – Meet Up, Camp Out and Shoot
- Civil War – Guns and Roses
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.