To listen to politicians, oligarchs and technocrats speak today you’d think the number one thing they care about is the environment. I have been asked why I am convinced things like “climate change regulations” are nothing more than an excuse for a global tax. It is simple, I judge a source based on its most common behavior. IE what they do and do not do, not what they say.
What got me on this topic today as a video I posted from Geoff Lawton today about a 300 year old food forest in Vietnam. This site is under 2 acres and has been in the family for more than 20 generations. Geoff himself struggles with the scale of time on this type of establishment.
What I came away asking was…
If such things were common in our world how would it impact the people in power, vs. how would it benefit people in general?
The short answer is those who profit off the backs of the majority of humanity would not benefit from this at all, in fact they would lose in the two categories they most concern themselves with, power and money. Conversely humanity in general would benefit greatly in a modicom of ways from this type of 7 generational thinking.
As you will see today what is best for people in general is seldom best for those who seek to profit off people and to control them.
Join me Today to Discuss…
- Let’s define some of our biggest problems today and examine the best solutions to them
- World hunger
- Top soil loss
- Chemicals in our food
- Chemicals in our water
- Habitat loss
- Reliance on fossil fuels
- Lifestyle illnesses
- Lack of affordable housing
- Now I have some questions for you….
- In any instance can you tell me how politicians or billionaires benefit from the real solutions to these problems?
- If we have solutions to these issues that are proven, why are they not being used?
- What do multi generational homesteads do to the housing market?
- What effect does good health have on a multi trillion dollar medical and pharmaceutical market?
- What effect does zero waste have on a 2.3 trillion dollar waste management industry?
- What effect does grid independence have on the multi trillion dollar energy industry?
- What effect does 50% of home grown food with compost have on the chemical and fertilizer industries?
- Think about how all their “solutions” are centralized and all the real solutions are decentralized and ask yourself why
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Parler
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- Last of My Kind – Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.