Talking to some of my fellow podcasters, content creators and influencers lately I have heard many of them say things like, “I don’t even bother red pilling people any more”. I often wonder if any of us have actually ever successfully “red pilled? anyone, ever?
For people not familiar with the term it comes from the movie the Matrix and simply means to reach someone who has believed the lies of media and government in a way where they wake up, like Neo in the movie and see “the matrix” for what it is, a lie.
I think if you’d of asked me if TSPC red pilled people back in say 2014, I would have proudly said yes. Today I don’t think so, I don’t think we do it now, I don’t think we ever did and I don’t think anyone “red pills” anyone else.
Why? And what does it matter to our lives? Tune in today to find out.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- Think about it, Neo had already awoken in the movie before he got the red pill
- Even then the pill was still a choice
- Minds were only awoken in the movie when young and when they were already waking up
- What this tells us a a metaphore about life
- The most accurate, articulate and fact filled argument will fail to reach the person who does not want to be reached
- Most people would chose to be a lion in a zoo, well fed and protected vs. living free in the wilderness
- People are not woken up by others, rather by their life experiences and a mental predisposition
- Once they wake up we can and should help them as we can, but the sleeping should be left to enjoy the illusion
- What happens when someone wakes up to the current reality
- Messiah complex
- Everything seems worse than it is
- They want an easy answer, a solution, a hope someone can fix it
- Then tend to panic and follow extreme voices at first
- Then they either wash out and go back to sleep or mature into reality
- The truth you must come to accept or you may as well just plug back in
- Most people want to be led, controlled and “protected”
- There is no way to fix this, you can only improve your life and work with the willing
- You will need to work with people who are still plugged in and let them be so
- There are solutions but they are individual and community, there is not political party, no ideology, etc. to change it all for the better
- Government is always trying to get more power, you will never change that, ever
- There is no winning here, there is simply not losing
- What you think won’t effect what happens, thinking, however, can show you what is likely to happen
- Final Thoughts
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Parler
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- Buy Bitcoin on CoinBase
- Let’s Get Stoned – The Coasters (celebrating 420 week)
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.